Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Another Tuesday

Tuesdays drag on and on...why you ask? Hubby goes to his friend's house every Tue and Sat night. Thus making it a long day. We even went grocery shopping but that was 8 o'clock this morning. It's almost 4...little monster goes to bed at like 7:30. Not too bad I guess.

I find it hard to entertain him. How do you play with a 13 month old? He has zero attention span and gets very mad if you try to show him how something works. He won't draw with crayons, he insists on eating them. We try books but he eats those too and gets very mad if you try otherwise. Anyone have this problem and a solution? He loves to be outside but it's getting quite chilly....it is New England and mid November!!

Well here is a picture of the little monster when he fell off his electric 4 wheeler into some prickers...of course, right?

On a side note..I've added a couple new items to my etsy shop. Check it out at http://www.nhmommy.etsy.com

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I checked out your etsy- I have been SO in the mood for Christmas!

Steph

Post a Comment