Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year..new nothing

Happy New Year everyone! No I didn't stay up and watch the ball drop..I crashed at 11:30. I know, pathetic. Oh well.

Anyways, not much going on here in NH. It's cold, windy, icy and snowy. And the idiotic Woodmaster 4400 hates me. For those of you that don't know what this monster is...it's an outdoor wood stove/furnace. The stupid thing will not stay lit for me. It was fine yesterday for hubby, but today I went out 3 hours after he left, and it's completely out. No coals, nothing. POS

As for baby watch, maybe this month. I started taking vitamin B6 on cycle day 12. We're at day 21, and so far progress looks like 4 days ahead of schedule. Good news!! Will keep you up to date...should know by the 21st.

Colton on Christmas morning

No comments:

Post a Comment