Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Randomness

So another day has come..a long weekend has gone. I don't think anything was really accomplished this weekend, however it wasn't hell either. Hubby gets very antsy and depressed when he is home with nothing to keep him occupied. He would go crazy doing what I do everyday. It takes a special kind of person to be a SAHM.
I almost feel like I am neglectful at times to my son. He is very whiny and clingy sometimes for absolutely no reason. I know he gets bored being home so much but there's not a lot I can do about it (especially with gas prices). How do you entertain an 11 month old? I dont really know, he has no attention span and doesn't like to be read to even. He'd rather eat the book. Yummy.
Another note, I think he may be left handed. What kind of challenges does this incur?
Okay that's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment